Pro Racing Compression Socks - Run Lo - V 2.0
Up your walking, running or just standing around game by increasing your circulation and reducing foot pain. Perfect for athletes, people that like to walk long distances or people that stand for long hours or anyone with foot, lower leg or back pain.
Whether you're a marathon runner, or someone who tends to walk a lot, your feet will take a beating. If you experience any type of throbbing pain in your feet after an activity or standing for long periods of time these socks can help you!
Compression socks can help you while you are competing and during your recovery. These socks make sure your muscles and tissues are getting everything they need to perform and recover.
Compressport Compression socks:
- Activate blood flow
- Eliminate toxins from your muscles
- Help to improve your postural alignment
- Assist with good knee alignment
- Provide arch support
- Provide shock absorption
- Reduce muscle vibrations
These socks have also been designed to improve ventilation, wick away sweat so your feet stay dry, prevent overheating, and protect against blisters and fungal infections. The silver ion treatment helps reduce perspiration and the spreading of bacteria.
These socks also have the 3D. Dot technology which:
- Ensure maximum foot grip in your shoes preventing your feet from slipping when you are walking, running or standing.
- Cushion and protect your Achilles Tendon from friction and pressure
- Provide additional shock absorption in the areas you need it most
- Provide massaging acupressure to further activate blood circulationÌâåÊ
The socks are guaranteed for 2 years.
- T1 - Women 5-6, Men 3.5-4.5
- T2 - Women 6.5-8.5, Men 5-7
- T3 - Women 9-10, Men 7.5-8.5
- T4 - Women 10.5-13, Men 9-11.5
- T5 - Women 14.5-15.5, Men 12.5-14
At Orangefish, we believe life is all about the journey, and every journey should be filled with amazing adventures and escapades that you may or may not want to write home about!
Need some help?
Give us a call at 416.607.6766 or email us at email@example.com.