Joshua Tree Organic Ultra Healing Lotion
This natural lotion is packed with the same freshly roasted herbal extracts that make the renowned Healing Salve - Renowned!
Healing Salve is the signature product on which the Joshua Tree brand was formed 12 years ago. That pure, potent formula is now available in a lotion
- Sooth and repair sunburn
- Relieves itching and redness
- Prolongs the longevity of a tan
- 4 oz Airless Pump
- Sunflower Seed Oil: High in antioxidants including Vitamin E, which help to reduce free radicals that cause skin damage. Sunflower seed oil is naturally moisturizing and is high in beta-carotene, which can reduce sun sensitivity.
- Jojoba Oil: Moisturizing and high in antioxidants, jojoba oil doesn’t evaporate like many water based moisturizers and is easily spread and absorbed.
Beeswax: Has water-repellant properties that help sustain sunscreen action, while providing a long lasting protective coating against the elements.
- Coconut Oil: A highly saturated oil that stays on the outer layers of the skin to help maintain a smooth feeling, it is also high in antioxidants such as Vitamin E, which help protect against sun damage.
- Cocoa Butter: Helps sustain sunscreen on the surface of the skin, providing longer lasting protection. It also has mild sun protection properties.
- Shea Butter: Contains cinnamic acid, which naturally filters UV-B radiation. It also promotes cell renewal and increases circulation to help repair sun damage.
- Aloe: Anti-inflammatory moisturizer with a high nutrient content that works well to relieve sunburn and other skin irritations. It is also high in Vitamin C and E, which are both shown to protect skin from sun damage and eliminate free radicals that cause skin aging.
- Vitamin E Oil: Used as a preservative to protect against oxidation in other oils. Vitamin E is also an effective neutralizer of the free radicals that cause cell damage following UV exposure.
- Tee Tree Oil: Has strong antiseptic and analgesic qualities that allow it to sooth sunburns and other painful skin irritations.
Lavender: Has strong antibacterial properties used to treat burns.
Aloe Barbadensis Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil infused with: *Calendula Officinalis, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), *Echinacea Angustofolia, *Larrea Tridentata (Chapparel), Commiphora Myrrha, & Benzoin Styrax; *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl stearate, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, *Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium stearoyl lactate, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) oil, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, *Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hydroxyethylcellulose.
At Orangefish, we believe life is all about the journey, and every journey should be filled with amazing adventures and escapades that you may or may not want to write home about!
Need some help?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.