Joshua Tree Lip Balm
Protect. Sooth. Revive. Love all the flavours!
Joshua Tree lip balms are petroleum free and made from a base that's a blend of cocoa butter and beeswax, so they glide on smoothly. All lip balms are packaged in a slim-fit tube that fits comfortably and securely in a pocket with a cap that won't unexpectedly pop off.
Tea tree is an essential oil that's a natural antiseptic used for decades to treat wounds and aid in oral hygiene. Healing Mint's combination of mint and tea tree oil makes it an effective antiseptic to heal and revitalize sunburned and chapped lips.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Strong antiseptic. Fights fungal infections, heals wounds, acne, insect bites.
- Cocoa Butter: Mild sun protection properties, although it is not considered an SPF additive by the FDA. Cocoa butter is a wonderful emollient plant extract. It is one of the best ingredients to replenish skin.
- Coconut Oil: A highly saturated oil which resists oxidation. It is a heavy oil which stays on the outer layers of the skin maintaining a smooth feeling.
- Sunflower Oil: A medium-light oil which is naturally high in Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E Oil: This oil is used as a preservative and antioxidant. This oil has mild sun protection properties.
- Bees Wax: Creates a desirable consistency for lip balms and salves and seals moisture in the skin.
At Orangefish, we believe life is all about the journey, and every journey should be filled with amazing adventures and escapades that you may or may not want to write home about!
Need some help?
Give us a call at 416.607.6766 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.