Lavendar Jade Marble
Bring good luck and friendship into your circle with this pop of colour. Add it to your marble collection.
Jade AKA the "Dream Stone" is said to help you gain insight into ritualistic knowledge, encourage creativity and dream-solve. It is said to assure long life and a peaceful deal. It is also considered a healing stone. An amulet of good luck and friendship. It also signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility, dispelling the negative and encouraging one to see oneself as they really are.
Jade is a name that is correctly applied to two distinct minerals, jadeite and nephrite. This marble is made from jadeite, the more rare and expensive variety of the two true jades.
When wearing semi precious stones it is recommended to avoid water, harsh cleaners and chemicals. Please remove jewelry when washing hands or dishes, showering, etc.
- 1 Marble
Choose your style.
The marble is available in different sizes as outlined below. If you are unsure about which size of marble to select be sure to contact us for assistance.
- Itty Bitty - 10 mm - The smallest marble. Your original purchase would have included 8 jewel tone marbles.
- PeeWee - 12 mm - Your original purchase would have included 15 marbles.
- Fancy - 14 mm - Your original purchase would have included 30 marbles. This is the most popular size.
- Player - 16 mm - Your original purchase would have included 15 glass marbles. These are the size of those old marbles you had when you were a kid.
- Whopper - 25mm- The largest marble. Your original purchase would have included 8 marbles.
Please Note - Prices vary based on the size of the marble selected.
At Orangefish, we believe life is all about the journey, and every journey should be filled with amazing adventures and escapades that you may or may not want to write home about!
Need some help?
Give us a call at 416.607.6766 or email us at email@example.com.