Men Don't Stink Canned Colonge Gift Set
Smell great, feel great & be great!
This solid cologne conditions, nourishes and refreshes your skin while at the same time makes you smell deliciously wonderful! There are three amazing scents to choose from allowing you to change it up based on your mood.
Gift Set includes 3 mini tins that are 14g/0.5oz
You can three sets to choose from. Each set always includes the following two as they are the most popular:
- The Gentleman will get your handlebar on point. This one is mildly scented. Citrus and light, with refreshing notes of floral and musk.
- The Adventurer will keep your Fu Manchu in line. This one is medium scented. Sporty and aquatic, with top notes of grapefruit, bergamot, and green tea. The third item in each set changes and you have the choice between the following three.
Choose the scent you would like for the third tin.
- The Beast tames the grizzly in your playoff beard. This is one of the strongest scents. Strong and manly with lemongrass, mandarin & tangerine followed by manly hints of cardamom, pepper, and base notes of neroli, cedarwood, sandalwood, deep green moss and patchouli. GGGRRRR!
- The Musician will keep your fans coming back from more. It is a stronger scent. Bergamot, Lavender, Blood Orange, Cumin, Musk, Vanilla Bean.
- The Texan will make your mama proud of how polished you are! It is a stronger scent. Manly base, notes of tobacco, followed with a heart of exotic spices, crowned by hints of fresh-cut cactus.
Ingredients: Soy wax, Butryospermum Parki (Shea Butter), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Persea Gratissmia (Avocado Oil), Natural Beeswax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Simmondisia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance (Parfum).
THIS PRODUCT IS ALCOHOL FREE.
At Orangefish, we believe life is all about the journey, and every journey should be filled with amazing adventures and escapades that you may or may not want to write home about!
Need some help?
Give us a call at 416.607.6766 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.