WeWood Kappa Beige Watch
Beige - anything but boring!
Kappa is WeWOOD's flagship timepiece, featuring a bold circular wooden case with matching bezel and windows for military hours, days, and date set into a strong woodgrain face. Kappa is the perfect timepiece for your wrist!
- Premium Miyota 6P29
- Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
- Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
- Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
- Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless-steel clasp.
- Removable links: 4 on each side Link width: 26.5 mm Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6") Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3")
- 100% Natural Wood Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
- Weight: 61 g
- Battery: Sony SR626SW
- Warranty: See Watch Packaging
Scientific Name : Acer Campestre / Acer Pseudoplatanus Known as a traveler's wood, maple is said to attract those who enjoy change and movement. Gypsies, some of the original travelers, believed that eating the seeds would attract love. Maple's light golden hue and workability make it a popular choice among woodworkers, and its availability makes it a sustainable choice for watchmaking.
THE TREE PLANTING STORY YOU BUY A WATCH, WEWOOD PLANTS A TREE
WeWOOD collaborates with Trees For The Future, Treedom and American Forests to plant a tree for every timepiece purchased. Their Goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every watch. Since 2011, WeWOOD has planted over 420,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging target for 2017 and beyond. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, keep this reminder on your wrist.
At Orangefish, we believe life is all about the journey, and every journey should be filled with amazing adventures and escapades that you may or may not want to write home about!
Need some help?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.