Pro Racing Compression Socks - Full V2.1
A compression sock, designed for both comfort and performance. Ideal for recovery and travel.
Compression socks can help you while you are competing and during your recovery. These socks make sure your muscles and tissues are getting everything they need to perform and recover.
Compressport Compression socks:
- Activate blood flow
- Eliminate toxins from your muscles
- Help to improve your postural alignment
- Assist with good knee alignment
- Provide arch support
- Provide shock absorption
- Reduce muscle vibrations
These socks have also been designed to improve ventilation, wick away sweat so your feet stay dry, prevent overheating, and protect against blisters and fungal infections. The silver ion treatment helps reduce perspiration and the spreading of bacteria.
These socks also have the 3D. Dot technology which:
- Ensure maximum foot grip in your shoes preventing your feet from slipping when you are walking, running or standing.
- Cushion and protect your Achilles Tendon from friction and pressure
- Provide additional shock absorption in the areas you need it most
- Provide massaging acupressure to further activate blood circulation
The latest version of socks also include the following features:
- Increased ventilation zones with new mesh areas and breathable fabric
- Increased comfort, shock absorption and reduce the chance of chaffing with the addition of more 3D.Dots
- Improved arch support
- Seamless and hem-less finish
- Additional 3D Dots around the inside of the ankle to protect the Malleous
- Size 1S Women 5-7.5, Men 3.5-6 Calf Size 22-30 cm
- Size 1M Women 5-7.5, Men 3.5-6 Calf Size 30-38 cm
- Size 2M - Women 8-9.5, Men 6.5-8 Calf Size 30-38 cm
- Size 2L - Women 8-9.5, Men 6.5-8 Calf Size 38-46 cm
- Size 3M - Women 10-12, Men 8.5-10.5 Calf Size 30-38 cm
- Size 3L - Women 10-12, Men 8.5-10.5 Calf Size 38-40 cm
- Size 4M - Women 12.5-14, Men 11-13 Calf Size 30-38 cm
- Size 4L - Women 12.5-14, Men 11-13 Calf Size 38-40 cm
At Orangefish, we believe life is all about the journey, and every journey should be filled with amazing adventures and escapades that you may or may not want to write home about!
Need some help?
Give us a call at 416.607.6766 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.